Monday, January 30, 2012

Well, I have to tell you - this was different than anything else I have done.  However, I totally enjoyed doing it.  The husband and kids raised their eyebrows a bit and gave me one of those looks, you know - the "I don't understand you" kinda look.  Eve - our 8 year old grand daughter came in and looked with amazement - "GRANDMA!  (smiling all the time), Grandma, what are you doing?"  Eve loves to do crafts with me, she already wants her own crafting space and supplies.  I took it to the mall where it may never sell, but I bet it will catch a look or two, and possibly a smile.

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Thanks for sharing the precious valentines and your memories!

I love those big brown bottles. Did you see the post I just did with old bottles lidded with shells?